John Brennan, disgraced former CIA Director poked his head out this week to make one of the most face-palmingly dumb statements in the history of politics. Brennan has been out of political circulation since President Trump put him out to pasture in 2017 and has since clung desperately to relevance by shilling for leftists on MSNBC.
It was in one of these appearances that while dumping on the Conservative Political Action Conference , that Brennan decided to voice his petty vengeance against President Trump and the vast majority of Republicans, and lob an incredibly racist piece of red meat to the leftist hate mob. Hilariously, while trying to refute the existence of Cancel-culture, Brennan instead bent the knee submissively to it, offering the missive that racial-identity activists demand: he offered his compliant shame.
Brennan “Embarrassed to be a white male”
American Military News reports,
“Democratic Missouri Sen. Claire McCaskill said she’s “never seen so many whiny white men calling themselves victims” until CPAC 2021. McCaskill was criticizing Republican lawmakers who alleged House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) turned down National Guard support during the Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol storming and claims by conservative pundits that left-wing “Antifa” activists were behind the incident.
Brennan said, “To Claire’s point, I’m increasingly embarrassed to be a white male these days in light of what I see my other white males saying.”
Praising the RINO’s who perpetrated a despicable betrayal of their constituents, their party and their President, Brennan continued his diatribe. “But it just shows that with very few exceptions, like [Sen.] Mitt Romney, [Sen.] Liz Cheney, [and Rep.] Adam Kinzinger, there are so few Republicans in Congress who value truth, honesty and integrity,” Brennan continued. “And so they’ll continue to gaslight the country the way that Donald Trump did.”
“The fact that this has such security and safety implications for the American public and for the members of Congress, again, as Claire said, it is just a disgusting display of craven politics that really should have no place in the United States in 2021,” Brennan added.”
Skin Color Aside, He Was Already Shameful
For a little history lesson, John Brennan gained recognition as the Acting Director of the National Counterterrorism Center under President George W. Bush from 04′-05′ he then stayed on through the Obama administration as Homeland Security Advisor from 09′-13′ finally becoming the Director of the CIA from 13′-17′.
During his tenure some of his greatest hits were:
- Defending the CIA’s use of torture at black sites, saying that “enhanced interrogation techniques” “had value,” despite it being “unknowable” whether useful information had been gleaned from it, according to the NY Times.
- Then in 2014 Brennan faced criticism after investigations revealed the CIA had accessed Senate Intelligence Committee computers. Only after he had REPEATEDLY DENIED the claims.
- Brennan vengefully called the Senate report “flawed,” “partisan,” and “frustrating,” (Seems to fit a pattern with him doesn’t it?)
- During the Trump Presidency following his dismissal, Brennan called on government officials to defy Trump’s orders if he fired Robert Mueller or interrupted the long debunked Russia investigation.
- It later emerged that Brennan was hiding “high-quality intelligence” that went against claims Russia was working to support Trump in 2016 according to former CIA officer and National Security Council chief of staff Fred Fleitz.
- American Military News reports that “Fleitz said Brennan hid intel supporting Russian motives to help Clinton, while he promoted “flawed substandard information” that instead implicated a Russian effort to help Trump.”
Fmr. Director Brennan is free to feel all the shame he wants that he is a “white male”, because he has long before shown that he isn’t much of a man in any color.