As you likely understand by now, Adam Schiff has been implicated in the Russiagate conspiracy from the very start. Special counsel John Durham finally verified that he was already in on the scheme all the way back in July 2016.
On April 25, Durham released some files associated with the Trump– Russia collusion fraud developed by the Hillary Clinton campaign. And it reveals that both Adam Schiff and Dianne Feinstein were indicated as receivers of Fusion GPS e-mails going back to 2016.
A variety of e-mails have actually been launched in Durham’s most current. One e-mail revealed that ol’ pencil-neck Adam Schiff was associated with the Russia collusion lie as early as July 2016.
WLT further commented:
What were they doing by talking to Fusion GPS way back then?
Personally, I think that it won’t be too long before Schiff is eventually dragged into court over this. Sussmann’s trial begins next month, and once that happens much more information is going to come to light.
If I were him I would be trembling at the development of Fusion GPS emails entering into evidence, as well as the public interest…
And here’s what we know so far:
Hey @AdamSchiff – why does Fusion GPS seem to think you have information on Carter Page in July 2016?
How many communications did you exchange with Fusion GPS personnel during 2016-17? pic.twitter.com/tCDtHXcHUS
— UndeadFOIA (@UndeadFoia) April 26, 2022
Durham Drops Bomb: Lying Adam Schiff Was Involved in Russia Collusion Sham Way Back in July 2016. And he's Chairman Select Committee on Intelligence? Deep State is real…. pic.twitter.com/CLNXlTcTOX
— Mark Nantz (@BullseyeBanjo) April 26, 2022
Here’s what The Gateway Pundit reported:
A number of emails have been released in Durham’s latest. One email showed that pencil-neck Adam Schiff was involved in the Russia collusion lie as early as July 2016.
Here are some of the emails they have, as lawyer TechnoFog lays out on his substack.
- Emails with Slate’s Franklin Foer from May 14, 2016 in which Fusion GPS conveys information on a Trump advisor and Alfa Bank.
- July 26, 2016 e-mails from Fusion GPS to the Wall Street Journal communicating allegations from Christopher Steele stating “a Trump advisor meeting with a former KGB official close to Putin … would be huge news.”
- July 29 and July 31, 2016 emails with a reporter (Washington Post’s Tom Hamburger) concerning Carter Page’s investments and meetings with Russians – of which the reporter said “Its bullshit.”
- July 27, 2016 e-mails between an ABC News reporter (Matthew Mosk) and Fusion GPS concerning Sergei Millian. Fusion GPS responded with a “comprehensive report” regarding Millian.
- Fusion GPS communications with NY Times reporters pushing more dirt on Millian.
- This e-mail from a Fusion GPS co-founder to the New York Times – dated October 31, 2016 – pushing the Alfa Bank allegations and stating the US Government is investigating.
Durham has now come out with evidence that Adam Schiff was very deep into the fake Russia Hoax. He is as involved as Hillary.
— John Bond (@lowerboss245) April 27, 2022
The bell tolls for thee. GP Joe Hoft April 26, 2022 Durham Drops Bomb: Adam Schiff Was Involved in Russia Collusion Sham Way Back in July 2016, one email showed that Adam Schiff was involved in the Russia collusion lie as early as July 2016. With eyes wide open!
— Pat Fisher (@HD_PatFisher) April 27, 2022
The Red State Observer reported:
Indeed, the documents produced by Fusion GPS to date reflect hundreds of emails in which Fusion GPS employees shared raw, unverified, and uncorroborated information – including their own draft research and work product – with reporters.
And they appear to have done so as part of a (largely successful) effort to trigger negative news stories about one the Presidential candidates.