We took a look back today at many of the times in the last decade or two that Democrats openly incited violence against President Trump, the Republican Party and conservative voters. This was supposed to be list of 10 instances… for the sake of brevity: we stopped at 32. All are linked for citation, some are direct quotes, but yes: The Democratic party set the STANDARD for inciting violence from their base. Antifa, BLM and the Congressional baseball shooting are all proof enough of that.
Yet, the Democrats have the unmitigated gall, total tone-deafness and obliviousness to feign horror and punish President Trump and conservatives for “Inciting violence”. Here’s the list of instances they’d like to put down the memory hole.
- Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) stated, “If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. And you push back on them. And you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere.”
- Sen. Cory Booker encouraged people to “get up in the face of some congress-people.”
- Nicolle Wallace said”I told Jeb Bush after that debate that I thought he should have punched [Trump] in the face.”
- Madonna thought about blowing up the White House.
- Actor Johnny Depp despicably commented about assassinating a president.
- “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about. That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.” –Hillary Clinton
- “We owe the American people to be there for them, for their financial security, respecting the dignity and worth of every person in our country, and if there is some collateral damage for some others who do not share our view, well, so be it, but it shouldn’t be our original purpose.” –Nancy Pelosi
- “Michelle always says, Michelle Obama, I love her. She and my wife are really tight. Which always scares me and Barack. Michelle always says, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No. No. When they go low, we kick them.” –Eric Holder
- “New details today on the incident that left Senator Rand Paul with six broken ribs – this might be one of my favorite stories.” –Kaisie Hunt
- “What we’ve got to do is fight in Congress, fight in the courts, fight in the streets, fight online, fight at the ballot box, and now there’s the momentum to be able to do this.” –Tim Kaine
- “Anyway, since we’re talking about bigotry, we have to mention Donald Trump. Sorry everyone. I know. I don’t want to give him any more oxygen. That’s not a euphemism, by the way. I mean it literally. Somebody get me the pillow they used to kill Scalia and I’ll do it, okay — I’ll do it.” –Larry Wilmore
- “How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring [Sarah Huckabee Sanders’] neck?” –Nicolle Wallace
- “If the bully [President Trump] gets close, I’ll punch the bully in the mouth.” –Ricardo Rossello
- “Morning Joe” regular Donny Deutsch was shown declaring that “people need to start taking to the streets”
- Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass., said “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives,”
- CNN’s “Cuomo Prime Time” namesake Chris Cuomo was shown asking where it says that protesters are supposed to be polite and peaceful.
- Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe on Democrats going after President Trump: “If you’re going to shoot him, you have to shoot to kill.”
- October 2018: Hillary Clinton rejects calls to be civil towards Republicans: “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for.”
- “Michele (Bachmann), slit your wrist. Go ahead… or, do us all a better thing [sic]. Move that knife up about two feet. Start right at the collarbone.” — Montel Williams
- “I have zero doubt that if Dick Cheney was not in power, people wouldn’t be dying needlessly tomorrow….I’m just saying if he did die, other people, more people would live. That’s a fact.” — Bill Maher
- “I know how the ‘tea party’ people feel, the anger, venom and bile that many of them showed during the recent House vote on health-care reform. I know because I want to spit on them, take one of their “Obama Plan White Slavery” signs and knock every racist and homophobic tooth out of their Cro-Magnon heads.” — The Washington Post’s Courtland Milloy
- “F*** God D*mned Joe the God D*mned Motherf*cking plumber! I want Motherf*cking Joe the plumber dead.” — Liberal talk show host Charles Karel Bouley
- “That Scott down there that’s running for governor of Florida. Instead of running for governor of Florida, they ought to have him and shoot him. Put him against the wall and shoot him. He stole billions of dollars from the United States government and he’s running for governor of Florida. He’s a millionaire and a billionaire. He’s no hero. He’s a damn crook. It’s just we don’t prosecute big crooks.” — Rep. Paul Kanjorski, D-Pa
- “..And then there’s Rumsfeld who said of Iraq ‘We have our good days and our bad days.’ We should put this S.O.B. up against a wall and say ‘This is one of our bad days’ and pull the trigger. Do you want to salvage our country? Be a savior of our country? Then vote for John Kerry and get rid of the whole Bush Bunch.” — From a fund raising ad put out by the St. Petersburg Democratic Club
- “Republicans, whose goal in life is to profit from disaster and who don’t give a hoot about human beings, either can’t or won’t. Which is why I personally think they should be exterminated before they cause any more harm.” — The Village Voice’s Michael Feingold
- “Cheney deserves same final end he gave Saddam. Hope there are cell cams.” — Rep. Chuck Kruger (D-Thomaston)
- “If I had my way, I would see Katherine Harris and Ken Blackwell strapped down to electric chairs and lit up like Christmas trees. The better to light the way for American Democracy and American Freedom!” — Democratic Talk Radio’s Stephen Crockett
- “May your children all die from debilitating, painful and incurable diseases.” — Allan Brauer, the communications chair of the Democratic Party of Sacramento County to Ted Cruz staffer Amanda Carpenter
- “Violence solves nothing. I want a rhino to f*ck @SpeakerRyan to death with its horn because it’s FUNNY, not because he’s a #GOPmurderbro.” – Jos Whedon
- “Or pick up a baseball bat and take out every f*cking republican and independent I see. #f*cktrump, #f*cktheGOP, #f*ckstraightwhiteamerica, #f*ckyourprivilege.” — Orange is the New Black star Lea DeLaria responding to a meme about using music to deal with violence
- “I wish they (Republicans) were all f*cking dead!” — Dan Savage
- “Sarah Palin needs to have her hair shaved off to a buzz cut, get headf*cked by a big veiny, ashy, black d*ck then be locked in a cupboard.” — Azealia Banks advocates raping Sarah Palin over a fake news story
Let’s Go To The Videos
Elijah Schaffer, the embattled journalist responsible for most of the best coverage of the Capitol Siege presented this amazing supercut back in August that has aged like a fine wine. Still don’t believe Democrats have incited violence against President Trump, the GOP and voters alike? Let’s go to the video.
The most important video of 2020
— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ElijahSchaffer) August 31, 2020
President Trump Incited Violence!?! No.
Here’s the President’s January 6th speech at the Ellipse from RSBN. In this speech he said,
- “I just talked to Mike [Pence],” Trump told the crowd. “I said, ‘Mike, [overturning the results] doesn’t take courage. What takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage.’…We’re just not going to let that happen.”
- “We will never give up; we will never concede,” Trump said to thunderous applause. “We will stop the steal. We’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol…We’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones…the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.”
- “We will not let them silence your voices we’re not going to let it happen, not going to let it happen.”
- “Because if Mike Pence does the right thing: we win the election. All he has to do all in this is this is from the number one or certainly one of the top constitutional lawyers in our country. He has the absolute right to do it. We’re supposed to protect our country, support our country, support our constitution and protect our constitution. States want to revoke. The states got defrauded, they were given false information they voted on it now they want to recertify. They want it back. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people and i actually I just spoke to Mike I said “Mike that doesn’t take courage what takes courage is to do nothing. That takes courage .And then we’re stuck with a President who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We’re just not going to let that happen. Many of you have traveled from all across the nation to be here. And I want to thank you for the extraordinary love. That’s what it is, there’s never been a movement like this ever, ever. For the extraordinary love for this amazing country and this amazing movement, thank you.”
Does that ANY of that even come close? No. Not even within the same category of speech as what we’ve shown you. Watch the video, read his tweets (below in text form due to Twitter censorship), judge for yourself.
Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021
I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 6, 2021
The President has not “INCITED VIOLENCE” in the days leading up to or after the Jan. 6th incident. Full Stop. He’s called for the peaceful, constitutional investigation of a highly irregular election with convincing allegations of massive fraud.